- Color – Transparent (Gloss / Matte)
- Effectiveness of the coating on surfaces (ISO 22196:2011 /JIS Z 2801) – up to 99.99%
- Effectiveness of the coating in the surrounding air (1/1/1 settle plate technique) – up to 99.99%
- Mode of action: Attacks microbes by forming Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS)
- Abrasions rating (ASTM D968) (on plastics) – ~ 25
- Efficacy: Last up to 6 months (may vary due to the ambient conditions)
- Compatible surfaces- Plastic, glass, steel & wood
Disinfection will be done in two stages. First the premises will be disinfected by NaOCl/IPA to remove any existing contaminations. Then the NanoSterile will be applied on the possible surfaces to get a prolonged protection
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is this a Sri Lankan product? Yes, it is an innovation of SLINTEC scientists’ and 100% Sri Lankan technology
- Is this a proven product? Yes, antimicrobial property of the product has been fully tested by SLINTEC in lab level and the pilot study (large scale study) has been performed in a star-grade hotel bed room, and verified by a third party government institute.
- Does this kill viruses? The active compounds are well known anti-viral compounds (including envelop structured viruses).
- Can we clean the coated surfaces with cleaning liquids? Yes. Coating would not be affected by regular household cleaning agents.
- Can the coating done as DIY? No.
- Is the coating effective under indoor lighting? Yes.